Thursday, December 10, 2009

The doubt

I wish I knew what to say
I wish I knew where to stay
But I honestly don´t
And the wind keeps blowing out in the street
But it doesn`t say a word
The clock is not helping
Just keeps eating the time
The time I don't have and so desperately need
Always the doubt
The uncertainty I'm so so familiar with
My true friend
Most silent and violent enemy
Its quietness get so loud some times
I can barely breathe
I wish I knew any answer
I wish I had any question
But I sincerely believe that I don´t
And that little drop never stops falling
Always reminding the time that it's taking with it down the drain
I wish I could turn my self into liquid
I wish I could turn myself into smoke
I wish I could turn myself into time
And STOP
Stop for a while to reconsider
or consider at all
Why am I always so doubtful?
What am I always so scared of?
When am I going to learn?

No comments: